Tuesday 17 January 2017

SCOUT Promise and Law as per APRO ...

THE SCOUT PROMISE :

 “On my honour, I promise that I will do my best To do my duty to God* and my country, To help other people and To obey the Scout Law’

 * The word ‘Dharma’ may be substituted for the word ‘God’, if so desired.

THE SCOUT LAW :

(i) A Scout is Trustworthy.
(ii) A Scout is loyal. 
(iii) A Scout is a friend to all and a brother to every other Scout. 
(iv) A Scout is courteous.  
(v) A Scout is a friend to animals and loves nature. 
(vi) A Scout is disciplined and helps protect public property. 
(vii) A Scout is courageous. 
(viii) A Scout is thrifty. 
(ix) A Scout is pure in thought, word and deed

NOTE: Promise and Law without Mistake... Learn in English will make you more easy..

No comments:

Post a Comment